Men’s skin gets dirtier because they stay outside more. They also face clogged pores, oils, acne, blackheads, dark spots, and other skin problems. If you are one of those who suffer from these problems, this article surely will help you.
In this review, I have made a list of 10 best face masks especially for men who have oily acne-prone skin. These masks will help to get acne-free fresher and healthier skin.
Men get irritation, itchy skin, dryness, tight skin, and razor burns from shaving. A good face mask can soothe the skin after shaving. Sweating, dust, smoke and other environmental pollutants are common to men’s skin. Sometimes, this creates heavy grimes on the surface. And so, men need a heavy flush out.
Many men also use soap up to bottom in the bathroom when they get bored with their skin. But, the soap bar may dry out and irritate their skin.
Considering all these things, I have picked out these face masks. These skin cleansing products not only will help acne but also effective for all skin types. Besides, the mask is a safe option for the betterment of the skin. It cleanses, detoxifies, exfoliates and hydrates the skin. Just use 1-2 times a week to get clean and bright skin.
The best men’s face mask for acne and oily skin
- New York Biology Dead Sea Mud Mask for Men and Women – Rating: 4.6/5
- Brickell Men’s Purifying Charcoal Face Mask – Rating: 4.6/5
- Alitura Naturals Clay Mask for Men and Women – Rating: 4.5/5
- Rugged & Dapper Detoxifying Mineral Clay Mask – Rating: 4.3/5
- Beau Brummell Charcoal Face Mask for Men – Rating: 4.3/5
- Malin + Goetz Detox Face Mask – Rating: 4.2/5
- Tom Ford for Men Intensive Purifying Mud Mask – Rating: 4.0/5
- Bulldog Oil Control Face Mask for Men – Rating: 3.9/5
- Kyoku for Men Lava Masque Acne Oily Skin Treatment – Rating: 3.8/5
- MenScience Androceuticals Facial Cleansing Mask – Rating: 3.6/5
1. MenScience Androceuticals Facial Cleansing Mask
- Item Weight: 3 oz
- Price: $29.00 (*at the time of updating)
- Rating: 3.6/5 (*at the time of updating)
It is infused with green tea, clay, and various anti-oxidants to cleanse excess oils and impurities from pores. Usable for all skin types. It makes the skin revitalized and soft. It is a facial spa treatment for men at home. Use it once or twice a week to get clean and smooth skin all day long. MenScience mask detoxifies and purifies all dirt and pollutants that a man gathers over the day and leaves the skin renewed. Fragrance-free, dye-free and irritation-free.
2. RUGGED & DAPPER Detoxifying Mineral Clay Facial Treatment Mask
- Item Weight: 5.5 Oz
- Price: $21.95 (*at the time of updating)
- Rating: 4.3/5 (*at the time of updating)
It is a deep cleansing, purifying and detoxifying mask. It contains aloe vera, kaolin clay, and other natural ingredients. This mask helps to treat acne, blemish, and blackheads. RUGGED & DAPPER face mask is invigorating, hydrating and nourishing skincare fuel for men. Draws out all impurities from pores and works for aging, wrinkles and fine lines also. Cleanses excess oils, toxins, and dead skin cells. Ideal for all skin types, even for dry sensitive skin.
3. Kyoku for Men Lava Masque Acne Oily Skin Treatment
- Item Weight: 10 oz
- Price: $8.99 (*at the time of updating)
- Rating: 3.8/5 (*at the time of updating)
It is a natural skin exfoliating mask for men to treat acne, oily prone skin. It cleanses the skin deeply and prevents all unwanted breakouts. Kyoku Men’s Acne Mask is made with Japanese volcanic clay and 73 essential sea minerals to draw out all excess oils, impurities, and toxins. Its healing properties penetrate deep into the skin and kill all harmful bacteria. It helps with men’s blackheads, pimples, oiliness, scars, and dryness.
4. Brickell Men’s Purifying Charcoal Face Mask
- Item Weight: 4 oz.
- Price: $35.00 (*at the time of updating)
- Rating: 4.6/5 (*at the time of updating)
It is an organic face mask with Kaolin clay and activated charcoal. Clay purifies and detoxifies the skin. It takes out all impurities and renews and firms the skin. Men with any age can use it for all skin types. But, good for oily, acne, and blemish-prone skin. Charcoal cleanses excess oils, toxins, and bacteria by unclogging the pores. Brickell men’s charcoal mask smooths out skin tone, repairs blotchy skin and vitamin E fights aging, free radicals, spots, and dull skin.
5. Bulldog Oil Control Face Mask for Men
- Item Weight: 100ml
- Price: $18.05 (*at the time of updating)
- Rating: 3.9/5 (*at the time of updating)
It is a facial skin exfoliating, cleansing and purifying mask for men who are suffering from excess oils and acne. It is formulated with willow bark, juniper, and witch hazel. Bulldog oil control mask also contains cornish, volcanic and kaolin clay that reduce facial oils and cleanses pores. Fragrance-free, artificial color-free and nothing from animals. Witch hazel works like an astringent to cleanse, tone and brighten the skin.
6. Tom Ford for Men Intensive Purifying Mud Mask
- Item Weight: 3.4oz
- Price: $165.00 (*at the time of updating)
- Rating: 4.0/5 (*at the time of updating)
Men with all skin types can use this skin cleansing mask. Its mud helps to remove oils, dirt, pollutants and other impurities. It unclogs pores and takes out dead skin cells and bacteria. Thus, Tom Ford purifying mud mask prevents future acne while treating present breakouts and blemishes. Lightens dark spots, wrinkles and acne scars. The mud gets rid of blackheads, pimples, and whiteheads. This face mask soothes and nourishes the skin.
7. Malin + Goetz Detox Face Mask
- Item Weight: 4 Fl Oz
- Price: $46.00 (*at the time of updating)
- Rating: 4.2/5 (*at the time of updating)
Allure Magazine’s Beauty Award winner. Your face will look hydrated and clean instantly. Vitamin C lightens hyperpigmentation and firms the skin. It is an oxygenating foaming gel mask to purify the skin and lock the skin in the moisturizer. Use it once or twice a week. Malin + Goetz detox mask deeply cleanses pores, lifts away makeup, oils and dirt. Vitamin E erases aging signs. Suitable for oily to normal to dry skin. Almond oil and amino acid soothe, purify, nourish, and balance the skin.
8. New York Biology Dead Sea Mud Mask for Men and Women
- Item Weight: 8.8 oz
- Price: $14.95 (*at the time of updating)
- Rating: 4.6/5 (*at the time of updating)
Fights oily skin, acne, scars, and blackheads. Spa quality, 100% natural and contains eucalyptus. Minimizes larger pores, tightens skin and leaves the skin healthier. New York Biology Dead Sea mud mask is ideal for normal, dry, oily, combination, irritated or sensitive skin. Rich in jojoba oil, aloe vera, chamomile, sunflower oils, vitamin A and Dead Sea mineral mud. These natural ingredients are anti-aging, anti-dirt and anti-blemish. Removes dead skin cells, toxins, and oils. Both men and women can use this product.
9. Alitura Naturals Clay Mask for Men and Women
- Item Weight: 7.1 oz
- Price: $59.00 (*at the time of updating)
- Rating: 4.5/5 (*at the time of updating)
It is formulated with Indian clay, bentonite clay, and volcanic clay. Suitable for men and women with oily acne-prone skin. It treats and repairs facial skin. Promotes newer cells, reduces pores and purifies the skin. Alitura Naturals clay mask is rich in kelp, ginseng, and L-ascorbic acid that flush out blemishes, and impurities and replenish the skin. All natural ingredients and no fillers, no chemicals, no additives or no preservatives. It is a mineral and nutrient-rich product.
10. Beau Brummell Charcoal Face Mask for Men
- Item Weight: 4 fl. oz.
- Price: $28.60 (*at the time of updating)
- Rating: 4.3/5 (*at the time of updating)
It removes blackheads and treats acne. It cleanses, purifies and detoxifies the skin. It is loaded with activated charcoal and Kaolin clay. Charcoal absorbs grime, oils, dirt, and bacteria from pores and surface of the skin. Kaolin clay is especially good for T-zone and works as an anti-aging agent. Beau Brummell charcoal mask reduces wrinkles, fine lines, and firms the skin. No fragrance, even gentle enough for sensitive skin. It is only for men’s thicker and more sweating skin.
Bringing It All Together
Adding a mask to your skincare arsenal will help you to minimize pore size, remove blackheads, treating acne, reduce excess oils, get rid of dead skin cells, and hydrate the skin. Finally, you will get healthy, clean and acne-free skin.
Let me know which product you have chosen and how you felt. You can also share your skincare tips, videos or images with others through commenting. And if you have liked this list of “10 best face masks for men with oily skin”, don’t forget to thumb up.
- What are the Benefits of Using a Facial Mask? By adorebeauty.com.au
- Do Face Masks Actually Do Anything for Your Skin? By Mona Gohara, MD
- Tips on choosing right face masks for acne By Watsons On Aug 18, 2018
- How to Find the Best Face Mask for Your Skin Type By Karina Hoshikawa On Mar 3, 2017
- Acne – Causes, Diagnosis, Treatment, Complications By nhs.uk On July 12, 2019
- 7 Best home remedies for oily skin By Felicity Mann On October 14, 2017
- 13 of the Best Face Masks for Oily Skin, According to Experts By Erin Jahns & Julyne Derrick On Feb 6, 2019
- 7 Face Masks That Promise to De-Slick Oily Skin By Carly Cardellino On Oct 25, 2018